Military Admissions Process at CSU-Global

As a military friendly college, we have a streamlined process to make admissions for veterans and current servicemembers easy so can you get started on your path to a professional degree.

Transcripts from all previous universities, as well as from your branch of the services, are required. For information about how to obtain them and apply, read on!

How to Apply

It’s easy to apply for your online undergraduate degree CSU-Global. Simply complete the following steps:

1. Complete our online application for military personnel college admissions.

2. Obtain official transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions.

3. Obtain transcripts of training and experience from your branch of the military.

4. Send your official transcripts to:

Colorado State University-Global Campus
7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111-4766

Contact an Enrollment Counselor at 800-920-6723. CSU-Global will waive its application fee for U.S. Military personnel and their families.

Once admitted to the university, you will be eligible for our discounted military tuition rate, which is guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled.

Additional Information for Transfer Students

CSU-Global recognizes military non-traditional credit (training and occupational experience) by evaluating military transcripts for applicability towards your online undergraduate degree.

Transfer students should submit all of their official transcripts, including military transcripts, for review in order to ensure the maximum amount of credit is transferred. CSU-Global will accept up to 90 total credits in transfer, including up to 60 from non-traditional sources of credit, such as military training and experience, into its online bachelor’s degree completion programs.

The American Council on Education (ACE) reviews training courses and occupational experiences and makes a credit recommendation for potential college transfer. The ACE Military Guide allows you to research a training course you may have taken, or your current occupation, using the ACE ID number listed on your military transcript. ACE also provides a list of frequently asked questions and a Transfer Guide to help you better understand your military service credit.

Please note that a credit recommendation by ACE is not a guarantee, but it does help to evaluate your military transcripts for possible credit transfer. Please review the Academic Catalog for our transfer policies.

All students will receive an undergraduate degree plan after submitting their official transcripts.

Need Help With Any of the Above?

Remember, we make a point of being a military friendly university, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. Our dedicated team of Enrollment Counselors are always available to answer specific questions about our degrees, help evaluate your transcripts, and discuss your financial options. Please contact us with any questions at or 800-920-6723.