Study Healthcare Management Change Lives
From private practices to hospital administration, you can help shape the future of healthcare by becoming a leader in the industry with your degree in healthcare.
Nobody likes getting sick, but everybody likes getting better. In the vast and varied field of healthcare, you’ll find many ways to help others through treatment, prevention, recovery, and more. Healthcare is one of the most varied and rewarding career paths. As the industry learns and evolves, it needs effective, adaptable, well-prepared administrators and managers. That’s where you come in.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about one-third of the projected new jobs by 2022 will be in the healthcare industry. As an undergraduate student at CSU-Global, you have several options for pursuing an education in healthcare-related fields with our online undergraduate healthcare degree program. You will gain marketable skills and have a learning experience tailored to your individual career goals.
- Healthcare Administration and Management – Stand out as an exceptional leader and manager in the demanding healthcare field.
- Human Services – Help others find their paths to a brighter future through community service and social work.
Specializations/Certificates of Completion
- Emergency Management – Learn to plan for major emergencies and ensure public safety.
- Healthcare Informatics – Combine a passion for healthcare with an aptitude for technology.
- Healthcare Management – Focus on management strategies and critical thinking for effective leadership.
- Intelligence and Homeland Security – The safety and well-being of countless others can depend on you.
Healthcare as a field is constantly expanding. If you have the passion and drive to help others, this may just be the career path for you.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education. Not only do we offer low tuition rates, but we also lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student. Getting your master’s degree should leave your bank account in good health.
We’ve got a finger on the pulse of today’s non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.