Become a Leader in the Field of Human Resources
With your graduate human resource degree you can serve as the hub for people, staffing, and training as you help your organization run smoothly and function at peak levels.
Advance your career as a human resource specialist, and help your organization run more efficiently and effectively. Sharpen your skills in the areas of recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placement through this online graduate human resource degree program.
In this program, you will gain advanced knowledge of human resources management, including the administrative functions of HR professionals and methods of increasing a company’s overall performance.
- Human Resource Management – Become a leader in staffing, performance, and other areas of this multi-faceted field.
Specializations/Certificates of Completion
- Human Resource Management – Prepare yourself for a wide variety of roles in this ever-important field.
- Human Resource Performance – Make your organization more efficient and effective.
- Organizational Leadership and Change Management – Thrive through market innovations, and handle rapid organizational growth and change.
- Organizational Learning and Performance – Apply essential learning strategies and instructional techniques to increase performance.
- Project Management – Learn leadership skills to help organizational efficiency and performance.
- Strategic Innovation and Change Management – Enhance your ability to manage through change and evolution.
Become a leader in human resources: Advance your career and fine tune your skills to better support an organization.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education. Not only do we only offer low tuition rates, but we also lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
We understand our students and the non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.