Touch the Future by Teaching
As an educator, you have a far-reaching effect on the next generations of society. You’ll be guiding countless people towards their full potential, helping them reach for their dreams with an education master's degree program.
At whatever level you choose to teach, you’ll be working with learners from diverse backgrounds, with ever-changing technologies, and with ever-evolving research on the many ways people learn. CSU-Global’s online graduate Education degree programs are here to help you meet all of those challenges.
Whether your passion lies in teaching K-12 students in a traditional classroom, training adults and non-traditional learners, or leading the way to build better educational institutions, you can customize your education to help meet your goals.
- Teaching and Learning – Become an even more effective teacher with the latest theories, techniques, and technologies for education in the 21st century.
Specializations / Certificates of Completion
- Contemporary Practices in K-12 Online Learning – Use the latest technology to reach young students in a whole new way.
- English Language Learning (ELL) – Serve diverse groups of students better with a comprehensive understanding of how young people learn the English language.
- K-12 Education Technology and Instructional Design – Combinine the latest technology with an understanding of the many learning styles of K-12 students.
- Online Learning Innovation and Design – Become a leader in the growing field of online education.
- Organizational Learning and Performance – Gain the specific skills, knowledge, and techniques to reach working adults on their own level.
- Teacher Leadership – Improve education policy by becoming a community leader.
- TeacherReady – Earn your K-12 teacher license through CSU-Global’s partnership with TeacherReady, an online alternative licensure and NCATE accredited program.
- Principal Licensure – Develop the academic leadership skills you need to succeed as a principal or assistant principal.
The best teachers and educational leaders are always learning, themselves. Keep expanding your skills, your knowledge, and your power to inspire and educate.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education, which is why we not only offer low tuition rates, but we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
We understand our students and the non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.